I have been asked often to post Rozansky’s Seven Laws of Marketing. I created this list for my forthcoming book, Fishnets & Platforms: The Writers Guide to Whoring Your Book. However, apparently people just can’t wait and wanted me to post these for prosperity.
Without further ado, here they are.
Rozansky’s Seven Laws of Marketing:
- Rozansky’s 1st Law of Marketing: Crap don’t sell.
- Rozansky’s 2nd Law of Marketing: Gold don’t sell itself.
- Rozansky’s 3rd Law of Marketing: Stick to an easy marketing plan with simple steps.
- Rozansky’s 4th Law of Marketing: People only buy what they need.
- Rozansky’s 5th Law of Marketing: Be where the competition isn’t. Do what the competition can’t. Be what the competition ain’t.
- Rozansky’s 6th Law of Marketing: Show them the money.
- Rozansky’s 7th Law of Marketing: Marketing is like investing—past performance is not an indication of future results.
What little marketing laws do you have?