The Book Marketing Tip for October 14, 2012: Don’t try to be someone you’re not. Position yourself as the writer you really are. The business of novels is a multi-billion-dollar entertainment industry. And in entertainment industries, consumers look up to … Please enjoy the full article
I want to hear from you!
Look around for a keyword:
Are you up to date?
What people are saying now!
- 88 Predictions for Publishing in 2016
- 41 Predictions for Publishing in 2015
- Buzz Marketing Ninjas
- Buzz Marketing is an Equalizer
- Government Types for Fantasy and Science Fiction
- The 3×5 Grid Card
- My Game Master’s Cheat Book
- Call for Writers: SciFiChat Shared-World Fantasy Anthology
- Give Them What They Want
- Shared World Summary